Marketing Your House to Home Buyers
Sell Your Home Faster, for More Money, with Less Aggravation!
Homeowners are going to great lengths to differentiate and distinguish their homes. According to the experts, a Sellers Inspection can be the key to getting that coveted $OLD sign in your front yard.
If you’re a seller, it’s an excellent idea to get your home inspected before listing it. A Pre-Listing Inspection, also known as a Seller’s Inspection puts you in the driver’s seat. You can eliminate unexpected discoveries in the days before closing and scrambling for repair estimates. You will not have to worry about negotiating away your hard earned equity!
As a seller, you’ll be equipped to make repairs before you list your home, position yourself for price negotiations, and give yourself a competitive advantage over other sellers on the market by offering full disclosure and peace of mind to buyers.
Here are some important points to consider for a Seller’s Inspection:
- Puts you a cut above the market competition. The computer generated easy to follow color report is a credible, professional sales tool that can be used as a marketing tool to help with the sale of your home.
- Reduces the chance that you will have to deal with inflated repair estimates that cost extra money or even worse, escrow deductions at closing.
- Will help substantiate your asking price and can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- Will show buyers your good faith effort and attempt at honest disclosure.
- Eliminates buyer doubts and gives buyers and their real estate agents greater confidence in the condition of your property.
- Makes your deal less likely to fall apart as so often happens when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute. (This is very important!)
- Will alert you to any safety issues before agents and visitors tour the home.
- Makes the sale of your home easier!
- Above all, a Seller’s Inspection is the ultimate gesture of full disclosure and will help protect YOU, the Seller.
This is how easy it is:
By having a Seller’s Inspection, you have identified any problems early. Now you will decide if you are going to correct them or get estimates from qualified contractors for the repairs. If you don’t want to make repairs, present them as is, and reflected in the purchase price. If you choose to have the repairs done, it will be on your terms, and at a time that is convenient to your schedule…and don’t forget that you are saving money because you have time to select the best contractor at the best price!
As an added benefit to you, I will re-inspect any areas of repair and provide an updated report for a nominal fee.
I will loan you a yard sign to help promote your home. This sign advertises that your property has been pre-inspected and the report is available for buyers review.
Display the printed copy of your home inspection report prominently on the counter along with the seller’s disclosure
statement for the buyers to review. Keep copies of repair receipts and estimates here too. Remember to make sure that
your real estate agent has a copy of the report because it is a great marketing tool that they can use on your behalf.
Your Seller’s Inspection has insured that there will be no last minute, costly surprises for you or the buyer and the first offer you accept can move quickly and smoothly to closing without delays!
Because your business is important to me I am delighted to answer any questions that you might have anytime in the
future. Just give me a call!