Ace Home Inspection, LLC completes
all inspections with Home Gauge
Inspection Software.
NACHI CERT# 08030101
Certified by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors - Click here to verify.
acehomeinspectionllc@gmail.com                                                                                                                                                                                  Call (478) 954-9791 For A Free Estimate
Ace Home Inspection, LLC              ●              Georgia Real Estate              ●              (478) 954-9791
Home Inspection Services for Real Estate Professionals
Professional Service for Your Clients

Whether you are an agent or a broker, lender, appraiser, builder or real estate attorney, your customers often
look to you for recommendations on who they should hire to conduct the home inspection. Rely on Ace Home
Inspection, LLC for a professional home inspection. You can trust that I will deliver exceptional service and
expert technical knowledge, enabling your customers to make informed decisions about the sale or purchase
of a home, thus helping you in your role as a trusted resource.

Every person involved in a residential real estate transaction can benefit from a professional home inspection.
An inspection conducted by a buyer may present an opportunity to take the cost of repairs into account in the
offer to purchase. While a home inspection conducted by a seller prior to listing can help you avoid nasty
surprises during negotiations and provide a list of potential upgrades.

If you have any questions about Ace Home Inspection, LLC or the services I provide, please feel
free to call!  
If you give me 5% of your confidence, I'll earn the other 95% every time. I do this by running
the only home inspection service in Middle Georgia that provides you and your clients with
all of this:
(478) 954-9791

  • 200% Satisfaction Guarantee!
  • Our 5-Star Inspection Service
  • FREE 90-Day Warranty
  • FREE RecallChek
  • FREE Termite Inspection
  • Computer Generated Inspection Report:
  • With Color Photos
  • Printed and in Your Hands ON-SITE!
  • Plus Other Useful Items to Help with Your New Home
  • All Materials Presented to You Protected in a Binder
  • PDF Copy Emailed to You and Anyone Else You Desire               
  • Convenient 24/7 Scheduling Online
  • A Variety of Payment Methods for Your Convenience
  • Nationally Certified and Professionally Trained Inspector
  • E & O Insured
  • FREE Support as Long as You Own Your Home
  • Providing you "Peace of Mind" by helping to validate your real
    estate decision.
  • Summary Report
Certified Home Inspection. Serving Middle Georgia including Warner Robins, Robins AFB, Macon, Milledgeville, Forsyth, Bonaire, Kathleen, Perry, Fort Valley, Houston County, Bibb County,
Putnam County, Baldwin County,
Monroe County, Jones County, Peach County, Pulaski County, Twiggs County, Crawford County, Dodge County and more!
Howard Tennyson, Owner of Ace Home Inspection, LLC, is a Nationally Certified Home Inspector. Howard is certified through The American
Society of Home Inspectors (
ASHI) and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). All inspections are conducted
above and beyond the guidelines of both InterNACHI and ASHI's Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, Providing the Professional and
Courteous Service You Deserve!
"Ace was recommended by my realtor. The on-line process was easy and quick and I liked the online
payment. The inspector was courteous & knowledgeable. The report was thorough and easy to
understand."   Joshua Topliff, Warner Robins, GA         
(more)
Call Now…(478) 954-9791
United States Air Force Retired
Served with Pride
Howard Tennyson