Ace Home Inspection, LLC completes
all inspections with Home Gauge
Inspection Software.
NACHI CERT# 08030101
Certified by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors - Click here to verify.                                                                                                                                                                                  Call (478) 954-9791 For A Free Estimate
Ace Home Inspection, LLC              ●              (478) 954-9791
Ace Home Inspection, LLC  200% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee:

My guarantee makes your choice of inspection firms both easy and risk free. Your selection of Ace Home
Inspection, LLC will provide you the peace of mind that I give 200% to you on every inspection, so I don't
spend 200%.

I am committed to providing you the most thorough inspection and best customer service in Middle Georgia.

To back that, I offer a 200% home buyer guarantee.  

If you are not totally satisfied, believe that this was the most detailed inspection and my service exceeded
your expectations, I will refund your inspection fee.

In addition, I will pay the fee for another InterNachi Certified Inspector of your choice to inspect your new

Terms of Guarantee:
1)  Buyer must be present for entire inspection.
2)  A signed and witnessed Ace Home Inspection, LLC release from liability form must be received to initiate the above
3)  Client must object and claim this offer within 3 days of the initial property inspection by providing their specific
concerns in writing.
4)  The Ace Home Inspection, LLC fee will be refunded by check to the person who originated the fee payment. (This is
the 100% return part)
5)  A check to pay for the re-inspection will be paid directly to the re-inspection company in their name for their
inspection fee up to 100% of our original home inspection fee amount. (This is the 200% part)
6)  The re-inspection must be completed by an inspector of your choice who has (a)passed the National Home Inspector
Examination, (b)is Certified through InterNACHI and (c)is E&O Insured.
This Guarantee applies only to the 5-Star Buyers Inspection. No other services are covered by this guarantee.
Give me 5% of your confidence, I'll earn the other 95% every time.

Call Now…(478) 954-9791
Do You Want Peace of Mind...Guaranteed?
Certified Home Inspection. Serving Middle Georgia including Warner Robins, Macon, Byron, Bonaire, Kathleen, Centerville, Perry, Robins AFB, Milledgeville, Forsyth, Fort Valley,
Houston County, Bibb County, Putnam County, Baldwin County, Monroe County, Jones County, Peach County, Pulaski County, Twiggs County, Crawford County, Dodge County
and more!
Ace was referred by a co-worker. I saw his report and was impressed with the detail. Howard was courteous,
professional and honest.  I will recommend your service very often to friends, realtors, lawyers, etc. Keep up
the good work. Thank you for offering such a quality service...
Call Now…(478) 954-9791
Howard Tennyson, Owner of Ace Home Inspection, LLC, is a Nationally Certified Home Inspector. Howard is certified through The American
Society of Home Inspectors (
ASHI) and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). All inspections are conducted
above and beyond the guidelines of both InterNACHI and ASHI's Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, Providing the Professional and
Courteous Service You Deserve!
United States Air Force Retired
Served with Pride
Howard Tennyson